I will object to removal or photoshop work professionally

  Order Now

About This Gig

Hi

Welcome TO MY GIG

I am Highly Skilled as a Professional Graphic Designer.


My Service: 


✯Remove background

✯Image resizing/Cropping

✯Adjust posture

✯White Background

✯Remove/Add People/Object, Remove unwanted things

✯Face/Head/Body manipulation/Body Transformation

✯Edit image for online shopping store

✯color correction

✯Spots or dust removal


Why you should choose me: 

    

✯Quick Responsive

✯Great communication

✯I Will refund you if you are not satisfied.

✯unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction


For any Type Of photo which I Not Mention above just tell me your requirements I will try my best & I guaranteed that you will like my amazing work

100% Hand-picked service (No shortcut trick applying).





Inbox for complex images like People's images, Bi-cycle, Nets, Trees, Jewelry, and Animals.


The gig is only for simple images. If you have Jewelry, Cycle, Dog, and Hair masking images then feel free to contact us with a sample file for getting exact quotes.


Note: If you have Women or Lady images then please contact us first. We will send you a custom offer.


Comments